Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Opportunity in Denver on November 17th

Would you like to meet someone who has made millions of dollars in several different network marketing companies? Would you like to see what he is excited about now? Would you like to shake his hand and have the opportunity to ask him some questions?

Eric Worre is coming to Denver on November 17th. He is going to spend a couple hours - at no cost - with a very small group of people. He will explain how you can earn a significant income (five figures monthly) working from home.

I guarantee you will walk away from these two hours with information and contacts that can change your life!

Contact me ASAP if you want to attend. I will make sure you have a seat and give you directions.

Opportunity it knocking!

Michael

PS - If you want more information before contacting me, listen to Eric's recorded overview here: 1-620-294-1909

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey how are you? I was searching the net and looking for sites involoving functional. I am currently unsure if your site is exactly what I'm for, but I have to admit, it caught my interest. I'm glad I stopped by. Great post! Thanks for your time!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home